Lancashire Bird Control have made a significant investment into drone technology. Using radio controlled quadcopter
drones (UAVS) we are able to fly safely over your property and easily take photographs & video footage of your roof inclusive of areas that would have previously been
inaccessible without the use of expensive scaffolding, platforms, steeplejacks or hiring a cherry picker.
Using drone technology provides clients with unrivalled benefits in terms of quality of the inspection, cost reduction and instant reporting giving the ability to recommend solutions in
The Unmanned Aerial Vehicle's (UAVS) are operated by a licensed Civil Aviation Authority member, who enhance safety and are skilled in flying aerial survey drones to get a view of those
“difficult to reach” places. We can fly our drones close to the roof or building to get detailed aerial camera ultra-HD 4K video footage or 12 megapixel still aerial images.
We first trialed drone technology to assist with bird control, inspecting roofs for gull nests and bird damage, as a cost efficient and safe alternative to access equipment.
This latest technology therefore assists us in the following areas:
- We can do high level aerial surveys from ground level to 400ft.
- Bird Control - To assist us in carrying out accurate surveys of activity and any damage caused by nuisance birds.
- Pre-Purchase Surveys - We can show you the condition of the roof of any building you may wish to purchase without access restrictions or the need to use ladders.
- Aerial Real Estate Photography - We produce aerial drone property photography and videos for both residential customers & estate agents. Aerial photos and videos
capture the scale of the property, land, gardens and surrounding's, not possible with ground-based photography. Our aerial filming using remotely piloted drones gives potential buyers an elevated
“birds eye” view that makes your property portfolio stand out from the crowd on websites like Zoopla & Rightmove. Drone aerial photography will increase the salability of your property. Houses
and apartments that may look plain at ground level can be invigorated using aerial shoots.
- Solar Panel Inspection's - Using thermal imaging and thermography to give an accurate and detailed inspection in making sure all solar panels are working properly.
- Maintenance - General building inspections for damage & repairs.
- Thermal Population Surveys - Using heat seeking cameras to spot pests in undergrowth and birds nesting on roof tops.
- Thermal Mapping - Analyzing ‘hot spots’ on the building to identify potential savings via improved insulation.
- Security - Remote surveillance to view vast areas in a fraction of the time.
- Surveillance - For cleaning at height requirements.
- Aerial Mapping - For landscaping services.
- We can show our customers a bird's eye view of completed works, thus ensuring peace of mind that areas out of sight have been completed correctly.
- Most of all, this equipment eliminates the risk of falling from height whilst surveying, deeming ladders a thing of the past.
- All footage is streamed live in real time from the UAV to our ground based monitor and viewed by our operative. Here customers are welcome to join the operative to guarantee you get
those exact image's / video's you are looking for.
If you would like to find out more about our Aerial Roof Surveys (Drone Surveys) or to organize an inspection, please contact 01772 323145 | 07586 445803 or email